Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer 5.5L
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- [Contemporary & Safe Design] Proudly designed under Australian electric regulatory standards to ensure quality and safety for users. User-friendly with intuitive touchscreen, digital display, detachable nonstick coating baskets, stainless steel finishing, overheat protection, easy to clean and dishwasher safe for all removable parts.
- [Rapid 360o Air Technology for Reduced Fat] Using little-to-no oil with rapid 360o hot air circulation technology to cook your food evenly and quickly. Saves up to 85% fewer calories to enhance a healthier lifestyle.
- [Cooking Presets and Adjustable Timer and Temperature] Easy-to-start one touch 10 cooking presets or use adjustable timer and temperature, ultra-light pan for easy shaking, Preheat, Shake Reminder and Keep Warm Features.
- [Perfect Gift & Unique 100-Recipe Book] 100-Recipe book, including Aussie Favourites, guarantees user’s 100% satisfaction and an ideal gift for family or friends to please them with a healthy lifestyle.
- [100% Australian Owned & 2-Year Warranty]. Proudly Australian owned and operated with assured quality and safety, 2-year warranty and lifetime helpful Sydney-based Customer Support Team.
- Rated Power: 1700W
Power Supply: AC 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz
Dimensions: (LxWxH) Handle Included: 31.5 x 37.6 x 32.5 cm
Basket Dimensions: (LxWxH) 22.9 x 22.9 x 9.5 cm
Weight: 6.0 kg
Time Range: 1–99 min
Capacity: 5.5 L (serves 3–5 people)
Fryer is easy to use, clean and excellent vehicle to cook vegetables, fish, chicken, eggs, and pork and beef. One drawback is that to cook a whole meal for a family it has to be done in serial, multiple times for each dish in meal. This is because the size of the tray holding the food limits the amount of food that can be cooked at one time. ONE NICE THING I like about the Auspure is that you can pull the tray out & check the meal & push it in and it will continue cooking at the temp and time set.
I air roasted cauliflower with a little oil, garlic salt and pepper. It was amazing. Made pizza rolls first being i didn't know how to use it and it would be much simpler. Pizza rolls came out nice and crunchy . I was going to get a steamer for veggies , however with this air roast setting there is no need to buy a steamer. I ordered a few air fry cookbooks to give me an idea to what are the possibilities . The cookbook that came with it is not much of one, just a few pages . Very easy to clean. The price is much better on Amazon then going direct to Auspure site. Not a fish eater , but i think i will give it a try in this unit as well as salmon patties . Great for keto diet users . The hard part is knowing how long to cook for. I took the pizza rolls out 5 min early or they might have been over done . The machine automatically sets for 20 mins which im sure you can change the time . Just got it today so i have a learning curve to practice. Seems easy enough
I try not to eat fried food and I never thought I was missing out by not having a deep fryer, so an air fryer just seemed replacement that I didn't need. So I was skeptical about how much I would use this... maybe a few frozen tater tots or fries for the kids. But oh my goodness I want to use this for everything. I like to think of this as a personal sized convection oven on steroids. Veggie burgers crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Roasted vegetables, fish sticks, chicken, burgers, fries, fish all with about 30-40% shorter cook times than the oven and only a 3 minute preheat time (vs 6-10 oven minutes).
This would be perfect for dorms or couples who want to eat something other than microwaved mush. It's also perfect for families who want a better way to make "fried" sides like fries, mozzarella sticks, or chicken strips. The clean up is so much easier than cookie sheets. The tub and the browning air fry tray both have a very nice non stick coating making cleanup as simple as a rinse and a wipe.
So cons... hmm that's a hard one. The biggest cons are that you may want to get a few extra kitchen tools like silicon tipped tongs to toss or flip your food and maybe a small 7" pan for baking if you like the idea of making this your primary oven too. Also you will need to get a feel for how much faster this cooks so you don't overcook your food, but checking on the food is easy and just a peak away. Once you get your timing right setting the controls is super easy and the timer turns it off automatically and you don't have to worry about a lot of carry over heat like you do in an oven.
OVERALL... I highly recommend it, the Auspure controls are just as simple and intuitive on this as it is on my Auspure blender, it super easy to clean, and it cooks nearly everything fabulously.
We have owned three air fryers previously. This one is easily the best. No hesitation recommending it. Good service too.
Our old air fryer blew after about a year, so I purchased this one. I love it so far and it’s especially great for teenagers who are always on the run. My daughter uses the air fryer for legit everything. Sometimes I even question “does that go in there?” But she always manages to pull off a stellar meal using only the air fryer! Lol I mean chicken, baked potatoes, pizza rolls, you name it she makes it in there. I’ve used it for steak, wings, and to reheat things I don’t want all soggy from the microwave. This air fryer is far better than our last model. The display is great and it cooks faster and more even. I did purchase the warranty because as I mentioned the last air fryer blew after one year of usage.
money back guarantee