This warranty and disclaimer applies to all products purchased via the website www.auspure.com or a third party seller authorised by Auspure.
Note: When the product is purchased from an authorised third-party seller, for warranty claim, return and replacement of a defective product, the enquiry should be lodged via the related third party seller.
(1) Warranty Against Defects
1.1 For Brand-new Products:
We provide a 12-month standard warranty against defects with the Products, from the date of purchase.
We provide an optional additional free 12-month extended warranty against defects with the Products (resulting in a 24-month warranty against defects with the Products, from the date of purchase).
In order to claim the additional 12-month extended warranty, you must register your Product (free of charge) online at www.auspure.com, within 14 days of the date of purchase.
In the event of a defect with the Product, you may be entitled to have the Product replaced. In order to be entitled to a replacement Product, you must:
- immediately stop using the Product; and
- notify us of the defect during the warranty period.
In order to claim a replacement Product, you must contact us using the details at the end of this warranty document, to notify us of the defect, and provide your proof of purchase documentation and your contact details. You may either:
- request a prepaid return label, and return the defective Product to us at the address listed at the end of this warranty document within 14 days from the date that we provide the prepaid return label to you; or
- send us a video of the defective Product, which demonstrates to our reasonable satisfaction that the Product is defective and undertake to safely dispose the defective Product. For safety reasons you must not continue to use the defective Product.
Upon receipt of the defective Product, or a video of the defective Product, we will inspect it. If the defect is the result of a manufacturer fault, we will determine if the fault requires a replacement or repair and either send you a replacement Product or effect a repair.
This warranty against defects is in addition to any other rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under Australian law.
What is covered by the warranty:
• The repair or replacement of your Auspure product (at Auspure’s discretion) if the product is found to be defective due to faulty manufacture. Auspure reserves the right to determine if the fault requires a replacement or repair.
• Packaging and instructions of a faulty product may also be replaced if damaged.
• This warranty is valid for using your personal use of your device within Australia only.
What is not covered by the warranty:
• Using the products for commercial purposes, or anything other than normal domestic personal use.
• Use of the product outside Australia.
• Accidental damage or faults caused by negligence, misuse, vandalism or neglect.
• Damage or faults caused by not following the instructions in the user manual.
• Unsupervised use by children under the age of 18.
• Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Auspure or an authorised agent.
• Any other conditions not listed above, are not covered by Auspure warranty.
1.2 For Renew Products:
A renew Product, which is purchased from a seller that is authorised by Auspure, is only covered under six months warranty and is not eligible for the free warranty extension.
1.3 For Replacements:
Replacement of a brand-new Product is only covered by the one-year standard warranty from the date of replacement arrangement and is not eligible for the one-additional year free warranty extension.
Replacement of a renew Product that is purchased from a seller that is authorised by Auspure is only covered by six months warranty from the date of replacement arrangement and is not eligible for the free warranty extension.
(2) Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the Product and determining whether it is fit for your purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that Product is not safe for use by children.
You acknowledge and agree that working with the Product is dangerous and carries the risk of electric shock, burns, lacerations, other injuries and death.
You acknowledge that you use the Product at your own risk and that you are responsible at all times for evaluating whether or not it is safe to use the Product.
(4) Limitation of Liability
In addition to the requirements set out in clause 1 of this warranty and disclaimer document, the warranty provided under that clause will not apply:
- if a defect with the Product results in any way from some act or omission by you in relation to the appropriate care, maintenance and/or use of the Product; or
- if a defect with the Product results from ordinary wear and tear; or
- if you fail to follow our or the manufacturer’s instructions for care, maintenance and/or use of the Product; or
- if you are unable to provide proof of purchase.
Except as otherwise provided by law, we accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury which may arise in any way from the use of the Product by you or by any other person.
Except as otherwise provided in this warranty and disclaimer, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute, and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties that the Product is fit for a particular purpose.
You hereby agree that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage which may result from your use of the Product.
Except as otherwise provided by law or as otherwise set out in this warranty and disclaimer, our liability to you shall be limited to the cost of replacement of the Product, together with your reasonable costs of postage and/or delivery in connection with your returning of the Product.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, contractors, members, agents and licensees harmless from and against any and all claims, charges, actions, liabilities, investigations, demands and similar including but not limited to any costs, losses, damages whether direct, indirect, consequential or special and all legal fees resulting from your use of the Product, including but not limited to any third-party claims.
(6) Contact Us
You may contact us about this warranty or disclaimer, or to make a claim under it, using the following details:
PO Box 2, Ermington NSW 1700
Alternatively, you may contact us using the contact us form on the website.
Note: When the product is purchased from an authorised third-party seller, for warranty claim, return and replacement of a defective product, the enquiry should be lodged via the related third-party seller.