Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer 3.5L
You save $40 (20%)
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- [Contemporary & Safe Design] Proudly designed under Australian electric regulatory standards to ensure quality and safety for users. User-friendly with intuitive touchscreen, digital display, detachable nonstick coating baskets, stainless steel finishing, overheat protection, easy to clean and dishwasher safe for all removable parts.
- [Rapid 360o Air Technology for Reduced Fat] Using little-to-no oil with rapid 360o hot air circulation technology to cook your food evenly and quickly. Saves up to 85% fewer calories to enhance a healthier lifestyle.
- [Cooking Presets and Adjustable Timer and Temperature] Easy-to-start one touch 10 cooking presets or use adjustable timer and temperature, ultra-light pan for easy shaking, Preheat, Shake Reminder and Keep Warm Features.
- [Perfect Gift & Unique 100-Recipe Book] 100-Recipe book, including Aussie Favourites, guarantees user’s 100% satisfaction and an ideal gift for family or friends to please them with a healthy lifestyle.
- [100% Australian Owned & 2-Year Warranty]. Proudly Australian owned and operated with assured quality and safety, 2-year warranty and lifetime helpful Sydney-based Customer Support Team.
- Rated Power: 1500W
Power Supply: AC 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz
Dimensions: (LxWxH) Handle Included: 27.4 x 33.8 x 31.5 cm
Basket Dimensions: (LxWxH) 19 x 19 x 8.9 cm
Weight: 4.8 kg
Time Range: 1–99 min
Capacity: 3.5 L (serves 2–3 people)
I Just purchased this little beauty (3.5). Compact, easy to use, clean and does exactly what you want it to. Highly recommended!!!
Love this air fryer. I previously had another one. I liked it in the beginning but it got unusable after a while. It doesn't clean very well and I had to throw it away. I purchased this one from Auspure shopify and I have to say, this is way better than my previous Air fryer. It air fries better and the cleanup is 10 times better and easier. The only complaint I have is there is a crisping rack that you have to put into the bottom of the machine. It has 4 corners that have a plastic piece to protect the corners from scratching the machine. Well after my first use, I was cleaning this rack and I didn't realize that one of the plastic corners was missing. It must have come off while I was cleaning it and I couldn't find it anywhere. I am assuming it want down the drain. So I am extremely careful not to lose the other ones that are left! LOL! Other than that, this machine is by far, the best air fryer.
I’m a single guy who doesn’t need a huge and complicated air fryer to cook my simple meals. Don’t think you need to buy an expensive name brand air fryer. Think carefully about what you like to eat, your level of cooking knowledge and your counter space. This machine cleans nicely. Extremely satisfied with my purchase!
We use air fryers every single day at home and it makes for convenient and fast meals for the entire family. Our previous one lasted only a year of daily use so we had to purchase a new one. I am pleased that the Auspure air fryer is extremely quiet and has a deep canister to fit a whole chicken. Although, I wish it were wider to fit or food rather than deeper. It would be great if it came with a rack to place inside to cook two layers of food because I feel like so much space is wasted by being deeper. My last air fryer was a 6 quarter but fit more food because the cooking space was larger. Another con is the 4 plugs on the inside tray that easily comes off when cleaning. The black rubber plugs come off easily and get lost in the sink of soapy bubbles and a few time went down the garbage disposal. I had to stick my hand in it to find those darn little rubber pieces.
I must admit I was sceptical about this product, but I decided to give it a go, and I have to say I'm loving it. I've also cooked french fries in it, which I normally hate, but my nephew reckons they're even better than McDonalds. Praise indeed from an 11 year old!! I'm surprised how many things can be cooked in the airfryer actually, even cakes, and I look forward to testing it out with all sorts of foods. Food is tastier than with normal cooking, and so much healthier too!! Overall well recommend this.
money back guarantee